Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (HR) Misses Q2 FFO by 2c
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: HR) reported Q2 FFO of $0.31, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (HR) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO
- Healthcare Realty Trust Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- Ferro Corp. (FOE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Boosts Gudiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!