Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (HR) Misses Q2 FFO by 2c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: HR) reported Q2 FFO of $0.31, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!