Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (HR) Misses Q2 FFO by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: HR) reported Q2 FFO of $0.31, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18, Provides Outlook
- Actuant Corp. (ATU) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!