Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (HR) Misses Q2 FFO by 2c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: HR) reported Q2 FFO of $0.31, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Renren (RENN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.24/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!