HealthStream (HSTM) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HealthStream (NASDAQ: HSTM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HealthStream (HSTM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!