HealthEquity (HQY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HealthEquity (NASDAQ: HQY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.38 million.
HealthEquity sees FY2017 revenue of $174-178 million, versus prior guidance of $173-177 million and the consensus of $176.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HealthEquity (HQY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!