Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ) Surges Following Blowout Q2, Raised Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Health Insurance Innovations (NASDAQ: HIIQ) is surging 30% after-hours after the company reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter rose 95.6% to $44.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.11 million.
Health Insurance Innovations sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.65, versus prior guidance of $0.38-$0.42 and the consensus of $0.43. Health Insurance Innovations sees FY2016 revenue of $155-165 million, versus prior guidance of $138-144 million and the consensus of $144.94 million.
"Our second quarter performance demonstrated continued strong demand for our products with exceptional execution” said Patrick McNamee, HII's Chief Executive Officer.
“AgileHealthInsurance.com, powered by the team at HealthPocket, delivered the strongest revenue growth of all channels. During the quarter, Agile sold approximately 16,000 STM policies and a record 2,500 supplemental dental and vision policies. Agile continues to be our largest distributor and will add new products this year to assure future growth” said McNamee.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!