Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ) Surges Following Blowout Q2, Raised Outlook
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Health Insurance Innovations (NASDAQ: HIIQ) is surging 30% after-hours after the company reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter rose 95.6% to $44.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.11 million.
Health Insurance Innovations sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.65, versus prior guidance of $0.38-$0.42 and the consensus of $0.43. Health Insurance Innovations sees FY2016 revenue of $155-165 million, versus prior guidance of $138-144 million and the consensus of $144.94 million.
"Our second quarter performance demonstrated continued strong demand for our products with exceptional execution” said Patrick McNamee, HII's Chief Executive Officer.
“AgileHealthInsurance.com, powered by the team at HealthPocket, delivered the strongest revenue growth of all channels. During the quarter, Agile sold approximately 16,000 STM policies and a record 2,500 supplemental dental and vision policies. Agile continues to be our largest distributor and will add new products this year to assure future growth” said McNamee.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!