Headwaters (HW) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Headwaters (NYSE: HW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $291.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $303.81 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Headwaters (HW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Drone USA, Inc. to Present at Ninth Annual LD Micro Conference