Headwaters, Inc. (HW) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Headwaters, Inc. (NYSE: HW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178 million versus the consensus estimate of $191.17 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Panhandle Oil And Gas (PHX) Posts Q4 Profit of 68c/Share
- UPDATE: Pep Boys (PBY) Posts Q3 EPS of 2c; Comps Fell 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!