Haynes Int'l (HAYN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Haynes Int'l (NASDAQ: HAYN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.25, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.3 million.
The Company expects the revenue and earnings in the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to be to be lower than those achieved in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016, excluding the favorable tax benefit. The first quarter is always impacted by lower production and shipping days due to holidays and planned maintenance shutdowns. In addition, the Company is expecting lower levels of specialty application project shipments in the first quarter as compared to the fourth quarter. Management believes base-volumes and prices will continue to be challenged in the next quarter with tepid demand, the continued strong dollar and uncertainties in the global macro-economic and political environment
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Haynes Int'l (HAYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!