Haynes Int'l (HAYN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Haynes Int'l (NASDAQ: HAYN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.25, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.3 million.
The Company expects the revenue and earnings in the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to be to be lower than those achieved in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016, excluding the favorable tax benefit. The first quarter is always impacted by lower production and shipping days due to holidays and planned maintenance shutdowns. In addition, the Company is expecting lower levels of specialty application project shipments in the first quarter as compared to the fourth quarter. Management believes base-volumes and prices will continue to be challenged in the next quarter with tepid demand, the continued strong dollar and uncertainties in the global macro-economic and political environment
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Haynes Int'l (HAYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!