Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Reports Q2 adj.-Loss of $0.11/Share
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE: HNR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), versus ($0.60) reported last year.
Highlights for the second quarter of 2016 include:
- During the second quarter of 2016, Petrodelta drilled and completed 1 development well and sold approximately 3.6 million barrels of oil (MMBO) for a daily average of approximately 39,763 barrels of oil per day (BOPD), an increase of 5% over the same period in 2015;
- Petrodelta's current production rate is approximately 39,230 BOPD and the 2016 expected average production rate is 40,451 BOPD with capital expenditures projected at $110 million.
- Operational activities during the six months ended June 30, 2016, included continued evaluation of development plans, based on the 3D seismic data acquired in late 2013 and processed during 2014.
- The Company is considering options to develop, sell or farm-down the Dussafu PSC in order to obtain the maximum value from this asset, while maintaining the required liquidity to continue our current operations.
- On June 29, 2016, Harvest and its wholly‑owned subsidiary, HNR Energia B.V. (HNR Energia), entered into a Share Purchase Agreement with CT Energy Holding SRL (CT Energy) pursuant to which HNR Energia agreed to sell to CT Energy all of HNR Energia's 51% interest in Harvest Holding, representing our 20.4% share in Petrodelta.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!