Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Reports Q2 adj.-Loss of $0.11/Share
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE: HNR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), versus ($0.60) reported last year.
Highlights for the second quarter of 2016 include:
- During the second quarter of 2016, Petrodelta drilled and completed 1 development well and sold approximately 3.6 million barrels of oil (MMBO) for a daily average of approximately 39,763 barrels of oil per day (BOPD), an increase of 5% over the same period in 2015;
- Petrodelta's current production rate is approximately 39,230 BOPD and the 2016 expected average production rate is 40,451 BOPD with capital expenditures projected at $110 million.
- Operational activities during the six months ended June 30, 2016, included continued evaluation of development plans, based on the 3D seismic data acquired in late 2013 and processed during 2014.
- The Company is considering options to develop, sell or farm-down the Dussafu PSC in order to obtain the maximum value from this asset, while maintaining the required liquidity to continue our current operations.
- On June 29, 2016, Harvest and its wholly‑owned subsidiary, HNR Energia B.V. (HNR Energia), entered into a Share Purchase Agreement with CT Energy Holding SRL (CT Energy) pursuant to which HNR Energia agreed to sell to CT Energy all of HNR Energia's 51% interest in Harvest Holding, representing our 20.4% share in Petrodelta.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!