Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (HNR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, FY Revenue Guidance Beats
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!