Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (HNR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Analyst That Covers Both Disney (DIS) and Twitter (TWTR) Warns Disney NOT to Do It
Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Ennis (EBF) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!