Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (HNR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
- Philips N.V. (PHG) Reports Q3 EPS of EUR0.40
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook