Harvest Capital (HCAP) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harvest Capital (NASDAQ: HCAP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harvest Capital (HCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!