Hartford Financial (HIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Approves $1.3B Equity Buyback Plan
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hartford Financial (NYSE: HIG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.06, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.68 billion.
The Hartford announced today that its board of directors authorized a new $1.3 billion equity repurchase plan for common shares. The new program, which is effective Oct. 31, 2016 and expires Dec. 31, 2017, is in addition to the company’s current $4.375 billion equity repurchase plan, which expires on Dec. 31, 2016 and has approximately $195 million remaining as of Oct. 26, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hartford Financial (HIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!