Harte-Hanks (HHS) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Harte-Hanks (NYSE: HHS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.25 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harte-Hanks (HHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!