Harsco Corporation (HSC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $757.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $719.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (UEPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 58c, 2015 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Fred's, Inc. (FRED) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!