Harsco Corporation (HSC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $757.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $719.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harsco Corporation to Release Fourth Quarter Results and Hold Conference Call on Friday, February 24, 2017
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.11
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!