Harsco Corporation (HSC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $757.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $719.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts Low-End of FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Split ACS Business into Two Segments
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Comments on Press Reports; Says Will Cooperate with DOJ, SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!