Harsco Corporation (HSC) Posts Inline Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, versus the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368 million versus the consensus estimate of $367.85 million.
Full Year 2016
- GAAP operating income for the full year is expected to range from $60 million to $69 million; compared with $89 million in 2015.
- Adjusted operating income for the full year is expected to range from $108 million to $117 million; compared with $105 million to $120 million previously and with $135 million in 2015.
- Free cash flow in the range of $75 million to $85 million; compared with a previous range of $65 million to $80 million and with $24 million in 2015.
- Net interest expense is forecasted to range from $50 million to $51 million.
- GAAP loss per share for the full year in the range of $0.76 to $0.85, which does not take into account any charges related to the recent refinancing; compared with GAAP earnings per share of $0.09 in 2015.
- Adjusted earnings per share for the full year in the range of $0.36 to $0.45; compared with $0.33 to $0.49 previously and $0.56 per share in 2015.
- Adjusted return on invested capital is expected to range from 5.8 percent to 6.3 percent; compared with 6.3 percent in 2015.
- Adjusted operating income of $20 million to $29 million; compared with $26 million in the prior-year quarter.
- Adjusted earnings per share of $0.06 to $0.11; compared with $0.11 in the prior-year quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harsco Corporation (HSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!