Harsco Corporation (HSC) Posts Inline Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 Outlook
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, versus the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368 million versus the consensus estimate of $367.85 million.
Full Year 2016
- GAAP operating income for the full year is expected to range from $60 million to $69 million; compared with $89 million in 2015.
- Adjusted operating income for the full year is expected to range from $108 million to $117 million; compared with $105 million to $120 million previously and with $135 million in 2015.
- Free cash flow in the range of $75 million to $85 million; compared with a previous range of $65 million to $80 million and with $24 million in 2015.
- Net interest expense is forecasted to range from $50 million to $51 million.
- GAAP loss per share for the full year in the range of $0.76 to $0.85, which does not take into account any charges related to the recent refinancing; compared with GAAP earnings per share of $0.09 in 2015.
- Adjusted earnings per share for the full year in the range of $0.36 to $0.45; compared with $0.33 to $0.49 previously and $0.56 per share in 2015.
- Adjusted return on invested capital is expected to range from 5.8 percent to 6.3 percent; compared with 6.3 percent in 2015.
- Adjusted operating income of $20 million to $29 million; compared with $26 million in the prior-year quarter.
- Adjusted earnings per share of $0.06 to $0.11; compared with $0.11 in the prior-year quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harsco Corporation (HSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.11
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!