Harry Winston Diamond (HWD) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Dow and S&P edge lower; health stocks prop up Nasdaq
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
Harry Winston Diamond Corp (NYSE: HWD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Q2 EPS Guidance Falls Short
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!