Harry Winston Diamond (HWD) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Harry Winston Diamond Corp (NYSE: HWD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.14
- Books-A-Million (BAMM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.28
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!