Harry Winston Diamond (HWD) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Harry Winston Diamond Corp (NYSE: HWD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!