Harry Winston Diamond (HWD) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Harry Winston Diamond Corp (NYSE: HWD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!