Harry Winston Diamond (HWD) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS
- VocalTec Communication LTD (CALL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides FY14 Revs Above
Harry Winston Diamond Corp (NYSE: HWD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Light Q1, FY14 EPS
- Matador Resources (MTDR) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!