Harrah's Entertainment (HET) Reports Q1 Earnings
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: HET) reports Q1 EPS of $0.98 (including $0.10 from discontinued operations) vs. consensus of $0.99. Revenues were $2.66 billion vs. $2.49 billion consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Leading Brands Inc New (LBIX) Reports Breakeven Q4 Loss
- Prestige Brands Holdings (PBH) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!