Harmonic (HLIT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Issues Weak Guidance
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $108.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.48 million.
Harmonic sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.16)-($0.14), versus the consensus of $0.03. Harmonic sees Q3 2016 revenue of $104.5-109.5 million, versus the consensus of $105 million.
Harmonic sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.69)-($0.64), versus the consensus of $0.06. Harmonic sees FY2016 revenue of $408-418 million, versus the consensus of $485.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harmonic (HLIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!