Harmonic (HLIT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Issues Weak Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $108.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.48 million.
Harmonic sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.16)-($0.14), versus the consensus of $0.03. Harmonic sees Q3 2016 revenue of $104.5-109.5 million, versus the consensus of $105 million.
Harmonic sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.69)-($0.64), versus the consensus of $0.06. Harmonic sees FY2016 revenue of $408-418 million, versus the consensus of $485.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harmonic (HLIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!