Harmonic (HLIT) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.24 million.
Harmonic sees Q4 2016 EPS of $5.00-$0.07, versus the consensus of $0.13. Harmonic sees Q4 2016 revenue of $105.8-110.8 million, versus the consensus of $116.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harmonic (HLIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Apple Watch sales to consumers set record in holiday week, says Apple's Cook