Harman Int'l (HAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/29: (ESI) (HRTX) (DCTH) Higher; (OHGI) (FRO) (GEVO) Lower
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Harman International Industries Inc. (NYSE: HAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $948 million versus the consensus estimate of $896.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HARMAN Completes Acquisition of Bang & Olufsen’s Automotive Audio Business
- Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.17; SSS Up 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!