Harman Int'l (HAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Harman International Industries Inc. (NYSE: HAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $948 million versus the consensus estimate of $896.72 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!