Harman Int'l (HAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Harman International Industries Inc. (NYSE: HAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $948 million versus the consensus estimate of $896.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HARMAN Named Official Sound of The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Sales Miss
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!