Harman Int'l (HAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Harman International Industries Inc. (NYSE: HAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $948 million versus the consensus estimate of $896.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dinesh Paliwal, HARMAN Chairman, President and CEO, to Keynote 2017 Washington Auto Show Public Policy Day
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!