Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Sales Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hanwha Q CELLS (NASDAQ: HQCL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $707.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $653.4 million.
Hanwha Q CELLS sees Q4 2016 revenue of $600 - $620 million, versus the consensus of $689.0 million.
The company reaffirmed prior FY16 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c