Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Falls Short of Q4 Views
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HALO) reported Q4 loss of $0.17, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.33 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- VisionChina Media, Inc. (VISN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.42, Provides Q3 Outlook
- China Mobile Games and Ent. (CMGE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!