Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Falls Short of Q4 Views
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HALO) reported Q4 loss of $0.17, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.33 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- American Electric Power Co. (AEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc (SWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!