Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Falls Short of Q4 Views
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HALO) reported Q4 loss of $0.17, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.33 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- New York & Co., Inc. (NWY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Christopher & Banks Corp. (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!