Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.94 million.
Halozyme Therapeutics sees FY2016 revenue of $140-150 million, versus prior guidance of $130-145 million and the consensus of $136.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light