Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.94 million.
Halozyme Therapeutics sees FY2016 revenue of $140-150 million, versus prior guidance of $130-145 million and the consensus of $136.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
- AutoNation (AN) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Announces Acquisitions; Approves Additional $250M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!