Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.83 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.9 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Halliburton (HAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!