Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.08 million.
Hackett Group, Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.22-$0.24, versus the consensus of $0.22. Hackett Group, Inc. sees Q3 2016 revenue of $72-74 million, versus the consensus of $71.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook