HNI Corp. (HNI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HNI Corp. (NYSE: HNI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $584.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $583.7 million.
HNI Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.60-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.61.
- sales to be down 1 to 4 percent in the fourth quarter over the same period in the prior year
HNI Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of $2.75-$3.15, versus the consensus of $3.01.
- consolidated net sales down 2 percent to up 2 percent
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HNI Corp. (HNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!