HMS Holdings Corp. (HMSY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.43 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HMS Holdings Corp. (HMSY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- IAMGOLD Exceeds Production Target and Expects To Achieve Cost Guidance for 2016; Planned Production to Increase in 2017 with Lower All-In Sustaining Costs
- Goldman Sachs Addresses Facebook's (FB) 2017 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!