HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (HLS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.60
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (NYSE: HLS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $538.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $519.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landec (LNDC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!