HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (HLS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.60
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (NYSE: HLS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $538.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $519.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glenview Capital Raises Stake in Healthsouth (HLS) to 6.46%
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- U.S. Cellular (USM) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!