HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (HLS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.60
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Publication of Two Papers in NEJM Highlighting Imetelstat
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Model 3 Will Start Production in ~2 Years
HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (NYSE: HLS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $538.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $519.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Sees no Impact on HealthSouth (HLS) Ratings Amid CareSouth Acquisition Announcement
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Joy Global (JOY) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!