HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (HLS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.60
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (NYSE: HLS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $538.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $519.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (DMND) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Ex-Items, Sales Miss
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!