HCA Holdings (HCA) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.59; adj.-EBITDA Rose 7.8%
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.59, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.41 billion.
Adjusted EBITDA totaled $1.957 billion compared to $1.815 billion in the third quarter of 2015. Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure.
HCA Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $6.50-$6.80, versus the consensus of $6.58. HCA Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $41.0-42.0 billion, versus the consensus of $41.8 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HCA Holdings (HCA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!