HCA Holdings (HCA) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.59; adj.-EBITDA Rose 7.8%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.59, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.41 billion.
Adjusted EBITDA totaled $1.957 billion compared to $1.815 billion in the third quarter of 2015. Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure.
HCA Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $6.50-$6.80, versus the consensus of $6.58. HCA Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $41.0-42.0 billion, versus the consensus of $41.8 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HCA Holdings (HCA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!