HC2 Holdings (HCHC) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
HC2 Holdings (NYSE: HCHC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.20), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $413.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $388.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HC2 Holdings (HCHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!