H.B. Fuller (FUL) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY16 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $512.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $534.7 million.
H.B. Fuller sees FY2016 EPS of $2.45 - $2.50, versus prior guidance of $2.45 - $2.60 and the consensus of $2.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!