H.B. Fuller (FUL) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY16 EPS Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $512.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $534.7 million.
H.B. Fuller sees FY2016 EPS of $2.45 - $2.50, versus prior guidance of $2.45 - $2.60 and the consensus of $2.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!