H.B. Fuller (FUL) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY16 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street jumps as Deutsche Bank bounces back
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil heads for big weekly gain after OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $512.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $534.7 million.
H.B. Fuller sees FY2016 EPS of $2.45 - $2.50, versus prior guidance of $2.45 - $2.60 and the consensus of $2.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Sunlink Health Systems (SSY) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.09/Share
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!