H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $851.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $849.29 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITG (ITG) CEO Bob Gasser Replaced by Jarrett Lilien
- Quotient (QTNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!