H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Wall Street clings to meager gains ahead of Thanksgiving
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $851.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $849.29 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Sees Q1 EPS of $0.37-$0.41
- RR Media (RRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!