H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $851.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $849.29 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block Receives Quintet of Awards for Communications Initiatives
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!