H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $851.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $849.29 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Chairman & CEO Buys 50K Shares
- SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; GMV Rose 68%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!