Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guidewire Software (NYSE: GWRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.18 million versus the consensus estimate of $136.09 million.
Guidewire Software sees Q1 2017 EPS of ($0.07)-($0.04), versus the consensus of $0.07. Guidewire Software sees Q1 2017 revenue of $84.5-88.5 million, versus the consensus of $91.71 million.
Guidewire Software sees FY2017 EPS of $0.69-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.84. Guidewire Software sees FY2017 revenue of $471.5-483.5 million, versus the consensus of $475 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Guidewire Software (GWRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!