Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Below the Street
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guidewire Software (NYSE: GWRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.18 million versus the consensus estimate of $136.09 million.
Guidewire Software sees Q1 2017 EPS of ($0.07)-($0.04), versus the consensus of $0.07. Guidewire Software sees Q1 2017 revenue of $84.5-88.5 million, versus the consensus of $91.71 million.
Guidewire Software sees FY2017 EPS of $0.69-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.84. Guidewire Software sees FY2017 revenue of $471.5-483.5 million, versus the consensus of $475 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Guidewire Software (GWRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!