Guess? (GES) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guess? (NYSE: GES) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $536.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $548.37 million.
Guess? sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.40-$0.50.
Guess? sees FY2017 EPS of $0.42-$0.52.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Guess? (GES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c