GrubHub (GRUB) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Active Diners Rose 19%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GrubHub (NYSE: GRUB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.46 million.
Third Quarter Key Business Metrics Highlights
- Active Diners were 7.69 million, a 19% year-over-year increase from 6.43 million Active Diners in the third quarter of 2015.
- Daily Average Grubs were 267,500, a 26% year-over-year increase from 211,500 Daily Average Grubs in the third quarter of 2015.
- Gross Food Sales were $735 million, a 33% year-over-year increase from $554 million in the third quarter of 2015.
GrubHub sees Q4 2016 revenue of $136-138 million, versus the consensus of $136.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GrubHub (GRUB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!