GrubHub (GRUB) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Active Diners Rose 19%
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
GrubHub (NYSE: GRUB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.46 million.
Third Quarter Key Business Metrics Highlights
- Active Diners were 7.69 million, a 19% year-over-year increase from 6.43 million Active Diners in the third quarter of 2015.
- Daily Average Grubs were 267,500, a 26% year-over-year increase from 211,500 Daily Average Grubs in the third quarter of 2015.
- Gross Food Sales were $735 million, a 33% year-over-year increase from $554 million in the third quarter of 2015.
GrubHub sees Q4 2016 revenue of $136-138 million, versus the consensus of $136.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GrubHub (GRUB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!