Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Greenbrier Cos. (NYSE: GBX) reported Q4 EPS of $1.06, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $595.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $619.43 million.
Greenbrier Cos. sees FY2017 EPS of $3.25-$3.75, versus the consensus of $3.55. Greenbrier Cos. sees FY2017 revenue of $2.0-2.4 billion, versus the consensus of $2.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!