Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Greenbrier Cos. (NYSE: GBX) reported Q4 EPS of $1.06, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $595.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $619.43 million.
Greenbrier Cos. sees FY2017 EPS of $3.25-$3.75, versus the consensus of $3.55. Greenbrier Cos. sees FY2017 revenue of $2.0-2.4 billion, versus the consensus of $2.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!