Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ: GMCR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.47, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $711.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $760.48 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!