Green Mountain (GMCR) Reports Slightly Better-Than-Expected Q3 EPS of 22c
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.20, or $0.22 on an adjusted basis, which compares to the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.09 million, versus the consensus estimate of $359.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- SEC Charges Former JPMorgan Investment Bank Analyst Aggarwal with Insider Trading
- Bazaarvoice (BV) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!