Green Mountain (GMCR) Reports Slightly Better-Than-Expected Q3 EPS of 22c
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.20, or $0.22 on an adjusted basis, which compares to the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.09 million, versus the consensus estimate of $359.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Cubic Corporation (CUB) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY15 EPS, Revs
- Perfect World Co.,ltd. (PWRD) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!