Green Mountain (GMCR) Reports Slightly Better-Than-Expected Q3 EPS of 22c
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.20, or $0.22 on an adjusted basis, which compares to the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.09 million, versus the consensus estimate of $359.18 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!