Green Mountain (GMCR) Reports Slightly Better-Than-Expected Q3 EPS of 22c
- Sterling and euro struggle as Brexit shock lingers
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Oil prices steady after Brexit vote, but refined products glut looms
- Goldman sees post-Brexit UK recession; cuts EU, U.S. growth views
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.20, or $0.22 on an adjusted basis, which compares to the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.09 million, versus the consensus estimate of $359.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Offers to Acquire SolarCity (SCTY) for $26.50-$28.50/Share
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q3 Outlook
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Enters $25M Stock Sales Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!