Green Dot (GDOT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $154.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $151.72 million.Green Dot reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Green Dot (GDOT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Aon Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!