Granite Construction (GVA) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Granite Construction (NYSE: GVA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $803.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $826.52 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Granite Construction (GVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c