Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.62, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $210.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $206.21 million.
Grand Canyon Education sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.97, versus the consensus of $0.96. Grand Canyon Education sees Q4 2016 revenue of $241.8 million, versus the consensus of $240.34 million.
Grand Canyon Education sees FY2016 EPS of $3.11, versus the consensus of $3.07. Grand Canyon Education sees FY2016 revenue of $870.5 million, versus the consensus of $864.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!