Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.62, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $210.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $206.21 million.
Grand Canyon Education sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.97, versus the consensus of $0.96. Grand Canyon Education sees Q4 2016 revenue of $241.8 million, versus the consensus of $240.34 million.
Grand Canyon Education sees FY2016 EPS of $3.11, versus the consensus of $3.07. Grand Canyon Education sees FY2016 revenue of $870.5 million, versus the consensus of $864.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!