Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
Gran Tierra Energy (NYSE: GTE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $112.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Tops Q4 EPS by 30c; Guides FY14 Revs, Comps
- E-House (EJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides FY14 Revs
- Nuverra Environmental Solution (NES) Reports Q4 Loss of 42c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!