Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.21
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gran Tierra Energy (NYSE: GTE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), versus ($0.15) reported last year.
On June 30, 2016, Gran Tierra entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of PetroLatina Energy Ltd. ("PetroLatina") for cash consideration of $525.0 million (the "Acquisition"), subject to customary working capital and other adjustments. The Acquisition is also subject to customary closing conditions, including, among other things, any required regulatory approval. Approval from the Agencia Nacional de Hidrocarburos (National Hydrocarbon Agency) ("ANH") of Colombia was received on July 29, 2016 and the Acquisition is expected to close prior to August 31, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Announces Reacquisition of BELBUCA Rights from Endo (ENDP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!