Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gramercy Property Trust (NYSE: GPT) reported Q3 FFO of $0.18, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131 million, versus $65 million reported last year.
Gramercy Property Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $0.72-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.73.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!