Graham (GHM) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Graham (NYSE: GHM) reported Q2 ajs EPS of $0.14, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.67 million.
Graham sees FY2017 revenue of $82-95 million, versus the consensus of $86.2 million.
James R. Lines, Graham’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “During this quarter we benefited from conversion of certain larger nuclear market orders that had been in backlog. However, we are continuing to experience difficult energy-related market conditions, not only causing delays and pricing pressure for major project work but short cycle projects as well. These factors, along with low capacity utilization within our operations, resulted in lower comparative margins on a year-over-year basis. Despite the difficult operating environment, we continue to execute profitably and maintain our commitment to Graham’s longer-term growth objectives.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Graham (GHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook