Graham (GHM) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Graham (NYSE: GHM) reported Q2 ajs EPS of $0.14, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.67 million.
Graham sees FY2017 revenue of $82-95 million, versus the consensus of $86.2 million.
James R. Lines, Graham’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “During this quarter we benefited from conversion of certain larger nuclear market orders that had been in backlog. However, we are continuing to experience difficult energy-related market conditions, not only causing delays and pricing pressure for major project work but short cycle projects as well. These factors, along with low capacity utilization within our operations, resulted in lower comparative margins on a year-over-year basis. Despite the difficult operating environment, we continue to execute profitably and maintain our commitment to Graham’s longer-term growth objectives.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Graham (GHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!