Graham (GHM) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Graham (NYSE: GHM) reported Q2 ajs EPS of $0.14, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.67 million.
Graham sees FY2017 revenue of $82-95 million, versus the consensus of $86.2 million.
James R. Lines, Graham’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “During this quarter we benefited from conversion of certain larger nuclear market orders that had been in backlog. However, we are continuing to experience difficult energy-related market conditions, not only causing delays and pricing pressure for major project work but short cycle projects as well. These factors, along with low capacity utilization within our operations, resulted in lower comparative margins on a year-over-year basis. Despite the difficult operating environment, we continue to execute profitably and maintain our commitment to Graham’s longer-term growth objectives.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Graham (GHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!