Graco (GGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.95, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $327.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $331.64 million.
"We are holding to our outlook of low single-digit sales growth for Graco worldwide for the full year 2016," said CEO Patrick McHale. "Our Industrial segment continues to experience a spotty environment for capital equipment spending worldwide, with ongoing weakness most notable in the Americas region. Construction activity remains solid in the EMEA and Americas regions. While our Process segment saw modest growth sequentially in the third quarter, we are cautious about ongoing headwinds. Regionally, we anticipate the Americas region will finish the full year 2016 flat compared with the prior year, below our prior outlook of low single-digit growth. In the EMEA region, we reiterate our low-to-mid single-digit growth expectations for the full year. Our outlook for the Asia Pacific region continues to be low single-digit growth for 2016. The fourth quarter of 2015 was our highest growth quarter of the year, with 6 percent growth on an organic, constant currency basis, providing a difficult comparable for our last quarter of the year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!