Gorman-Rupp (GRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gorman-Rupp (NYSE: GRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gorman-Rupp (GRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
- AK Steel (AKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!