Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gordman's Stores (NASDAQ: GMAN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.25), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $145.66 million.
Comparable store sales on an owned basis decreased 9.5%. On an owned plus licensed basis, comparable store sales declined 9.3%.
Gordman's Stores sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.01 - $0.06, versus the consensus of $0.08. Gordman's Stores sees Q4 2016 revenue of $197 - $203 million, versus the consensus of $211.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gordman's Stores (GMAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!