Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gordman's Stores (NASDAQ: GMAN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.25), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $145.66 million.
Comparable store sales on an owned basis decreased 9.5%. On an owned plus licensed basis, comparable store sales declined 9.3%.
Gordman's Stores sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.01 - $0.06, versus the consensus of $0.08. Gordman's Stores sees Q4 2016 revenue of $197 - $203 million, versus the consensus of $211.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gordman's Stores (GMAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!