Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gordman's Stores (NASDAQ: GMAN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.25), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $145.66 million.
Comparable store sales on an owned basis decreased 9.5%. On an owned plus licensed basis, comparable store sales declined 9.3%.
Gordman's Stores sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.01 - $0.06, versus the consensus of $0.08. Gordman's Stores sees Q4 2016 revenue of $197 - $203 million, versus the consensus of $211.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gordman's Stores (GMAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Updates on Growth Expectations, Initiatives Post-Conduent (CNDT) Spin-off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!