Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gordman's Stores (NASDAQ: GMAN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $132.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.62 million.
Comparable store sales on an owned basis decreased 11.1%.
Gordman's Stores sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.29)-($0.27), versus the consensus of ($0.17). Gordman's Stores sees Q3 2016 revenue of $142-147 million, versus the consensus of $155.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gordman's Stores (GMAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!