Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gordman's Stores (NASDAQ: GMAN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $132.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.62 million.
Comparable store sales on an owned basis decreased 11.1%.
Gordman's Stores sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.29)-($0.27), versus the consensus of ($0.17). Gordman's Stores sees Q3 2016 revenue of $142-147 million, versus the consensus of $155.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gordman's Stores (GMAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!