Gordmans Stores, Inc. (GMAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 6%
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMAN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.44, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $164.67 million.
Comps up 6%.
Comps up 6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Comps Rose 3.0%; FY16 EPS Outlook Raised
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Reports Q1 Loss of NIS0.21/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!