Gordmans Stores, Inc. (GMAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 6%
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMAN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.44, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $164.67 million.
Comps up 6%.
Comps up 6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gordmans Stores, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Updates Guidance
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!